This bookmark measures 200 x 44 mm (~7.9“ x 1.73“) and weights approximately 45 g (~1.59 oz). Since these objects are handmade, slight differences will occur from one piece to the next. Cut and engraved entirely by hand, finished with chemical browning.
499,00€ (VAT excluded)
This carefree feline is most certainly studying its next prey: he’s a calculating strategist who’s probably worked out a plan to capture the mouse and secure himself a succulent lunch.
We have that same dream-like mindset when we let ourselves be enraptured by the pages of a good book as we read it fervently, even rushing through it in a single night. The paper heroes we meet throughout the ages give us an enormous thrill.
This silver bookmark is engraved and cut out by hand. The star is a tiger-striped cat who will be our reading companion and he will never abandon us in our future literary adventures. He will mark each page with the toss of his tiny head.
You can make your Silverlef single piece special and unique adding your custom engraving for free.
We will send you a sample of your customization by email and we will wait for your confirmation before we produce it.
Please note that length and complexity are limited by engravable space that depends by the shape and by the subject chosen.
The package has the form of a book that contains a quote about the world of books and there is room for you to write a short message. A special page will contain the bookmark and there is a page with the Certificate of Authenticity and Warranty and the unique code of the bookmark.
Please choose your quote from the following list:
- A room without books is like a body without a soul.
Marcus Tullius Cicero
- So many books, so little time.
- Outside of a dog, a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read.
- Good friends, good books, and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life.
- I have always imagined that Paradise will be a kind of library.
Jorge Luis Borges
- Love does not consist of gazing at each other, but in looking outward together in the same direction.
Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
- Books are the compasses and telescopes and sextants and charts which other men have prepared to help us navigate the dangerous seas of human life.
Jesse Lee Bennett
- I kiss you and the world begins to fade.
- There is no Frigate like a Book
To take us Lands away,
Nor any Coursers like a Page
Of prancing Poetry –
This Traverse may the poorest take
Without oppress of Toll –
How frugal is the Chariot
That bears a Human soul.
Visit the packaging page for more info.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.