This bookmark measures 200 x 44 mm (~7.9“ x 1.73“) and weights approximately 45 g (~1.59 oz). Since these objects are handmade, slight differences will occur from one piece to the next. Cut and engraved entirely by hand, finished with chemical browning.
799,00€ (VAT excluded)
This bookmark depicts a rose, the greatest of all flowers, delicate and feminine, majestic and refined.
Every time you open the pages of your favorite book, this flower will welcome you back and faithfully keep track of your place.
It is entirely handcrafted in fine silver and bears an engraving of a Thomas Dylan poem that tells how strong life is, and emotions and affection and friendship, and how any real sentiment can shall never fade or dry up.
So it is with reading: we never feel alone. Because as they say, with a good book we are always in good company.
You can make your bookmark special and unique adding your custom engraving for free.
We will send your customization by email and we will wait for your confirmation before we produce it.
Please note that the length and complexity of the engraving are limited by the shape of the bookmark chosen and by the amount of engravable space there is on the surface.
Please choose your quote in the following list:
- A room without books is like a body without a soul.
Marcus Tullius Cicero
- So many books, so little time.
- Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.
- Good friends, good books, and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life.
- I have always imagined that Paradise will be a kind of library.
Jorge Luis Borges
- Love does not consist of gazing at each other, but in looking outward together in the same direction.
Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
- Books are the compasses and telescopes and sextants and charts which other men have prepared to help us navigate the dangerous seas of human life.
Jesse Lee Bennett
- I kiss you and the world begins to fade.
- There is no Frigate like a Book
To take us Lands away,
Nor any Coursers like a Page
Of prancing Poetry –
This Traverse may the poorest take
Without oppress of Toll –
How frugal is the Chariot
That bears a Human soul.
Visit the packaging page for more info.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.